Emotionally Healthy Leadership Conference, 30Mar
Biblical and Practical
In this two day intensive conference we will provide biblical back-ground and practical experiences that will launch you on a pathway of deep transformation and equip you with tools to take emotionally healthy spirituality into your church, leadership, marriage, and ministry.
What You Will Receive
- A fresh look at a Biblical model for leadership
- Learn how emotional health and spiritual contemplative practices can impact your leadership and management style
- Embrace a fresh perspective for leading others without violating your personal health and walk with God and marriage
- Experience new skills for dealing with leadership and staff conflict
- Insights into the seven common leadership challenges
- How to develop a rhythm for slowing down, setting healthy, balanced priorities and limits
- Create a “rule of life” for a leadership culture that lives the values one preaches
- 12 Tenets of Emotional Healthy Spirituality
The Experiential Difference
Unlike other conferences you may have attended, there is a strong experiential component in our conference that will guide you beyond listening to lectures into “doing” the material. This includes morning and midday prayers (daily offices) together.