Epic Fail Pastors Conference, 14Apr
A few dangerous questions were asked:
- What if we offered a space that is gutsy, hopeful, courageously vulnerable for pastors to let go of the burden to be a Super Pastor?
- What if we could hold an event that was free from the thrills and frills of other pastors conferences?
- What if we came together as epic failures and sought not successful models or how-to’s but instead celebrated faithfulness in ministry because of the reality of Jesus?
- What if we were reminded that we’re not responsible for being ‘successful’ in ministry, but we are responsible for being faithful to the calling that God has laid out for us – regardless of the outcome?
- What if we had a conference that was not led not by famous pastors who are household names, but by scandalously ordinary ministers and leaders who are faithfully attempting to join with God – even in the midst of glaring obscurity and anonymity?